Tuesday 8 December 2015

PropranoLOL

Today marks two weeks since I have started taking these accursed pink tablets, and while I have not yet suffered any rectal bleeding, scaly skin or complete stoppage of the heart, the side-effects are beginning to make themselves known in the most unnerving of ways.  I keep getting incomparably dizzy every time I rise from a sitting position, and invariably go wheeling away in the wrong direction before I collide with a wall or a small child and am sent back on the right course.  Today, on getting out of bed, my legs took me a full eight feet across the room until I managed to pinball my head off a shelf and collapsed into the door.

That is not to say they have been entirely ineffective.  The heart palpitations have on the whole receded, apart from when I was being hunted by the stalker, but I remain hopeful that his current absence from the shrubbery in my front garden will continue.  Unfortunately, the debilitating dizziness is making me wonder if I am in fact suffering from another brain tumor, and rather than a side-effect it is instead a hint at my impending doom.  Time will tell, I suppose.  I'll likely be dead by Christmas.

I don't find it very funny.  I think they were poorly named.

Apparently this man suffered from terribly scaly skin but just sort of went with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment